22nd November 2018
AIRIVO OFFICES LAUNCHES NEW COMMUNITY BUSINESS LOUNGE IN CHISWICK
Serviced office provider, Airivo has this month opened a Community Business Lounge within its Chiswick Centre, Gable House.
Over 20 local businesses attended the recent launch, with Chiswick Chamber of Commerce supporting the event.
The office space provider has recognised the change in the modern workplace as businesses seek collaborative space for impromptu meetings. This new facility has been designed to meet the needs of not only the centre’s existing clients, but also small businesses operating in the local Chiswick area.
There is practical space for co-working and comfortable break out areas for employees to meet and collaborate with fellow businesses within the building.
Less than 100 metres from Turnham Green Station just off the Chiswick High Road the new Airivo Community Business Lounge is also a great facility for other local businesses who can take out a membership subscription and make use of the inviting space to meet clients.
Commenting on the space Naveen Bhandari, Managing Director of Airivo said, “We wanted to build on the community we have already created within the centre since we acquired the building from The Serviced Office Group in 2013. At Airivo we are always looking to find ways to meet our clients’ needs and investing in our service offering. The location of Gable House lent itself perfectly to trial this new space and epitomises our ethos of providing ‘Your space your way.”
Chiswick is one of six centres operated by the serviced office provider who offer flexible well-connected office accommodation to small independent businesses as well as larger organisations. Building on the Chiswick Community Business Lounge, Airivo is looking to develop further co-working spaces across its portfolio in 2019.
Notes for Editors:
- Established in 2003, Airivo has become one of West London’s most reputable serviced office operators providing turnkey office space solutions for small, medium and large companies.
- Airivo operate four business centres in West London in Chiswick, Ealing, Richmond and Brentford and in 2017 opened a fifth centre in Bennetts Hill in Birmingham. The most recent addition to their portfolio is Airivo Shoreditch which opened in the summer of 2018.
- Airivo Chiswick is circa 10,000 ft² building across floors 1 to 4 with brands such as Starbucks & Patisserie Valerie and a premium independent food provider on the ground floor.
- Airivo Chiswick’s Community Business Lounge is the first co-working collaborative space to be introduced by the portfolio.
- Airivo provides office space on flexible terms, conference and meeting rooms and virtual office services.
--- ENDS ---
For more information on the Airivo Chiswick Community Business Lounge please contact Kate Akul on 020 8434 3600.
Your Space, Your Way